Monday 16 January 2012

Hello! .....




Hello everyone!


My name is Francesca and my aspiration is to have a career in the Medical Field. 

In this blog I will be posting about articles, television programs and things that I hear in the news about; Medicine and Science that are controversial and intriguing.  I will also include work experience that I have done, to work towards which path I want to take, in hopefully a successful Medical career.

I have always had a great interest and enthusiasm for science and have always been intrigued about Medicine.  I am currently a sixth form student at my secondary school studying AS Biology, Chemistry and also English Literature.  I am eager to do well in my studies this year at school so that I can attend University. 
 I hope you enjoy reading my blog!

Francesca









No comments:

Post a Comment